CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Braces

So on Thursday the 3rd of July I got braces! YAY right? NOT!! I am only getting top braces for now. Then this week of Thursday July 10th I get to go in and get my expander put on!
I put hot pink and lime green bands on because I figured if I am going to get these hideous things on I may as well make them fun! :)
My teeth are pretty much hurting me a lot and I have not been able to eat anything of substance since thursday. My diet has consisted of Jello, Mashed Potatoes and gravy, cottage cheese, Jambe Juice and anything I can just swallow whole! I am quite tired of all of that stuff already and I have quite some time to keep dragging through it!
I know it will be worth it! I just keep telling myself that!

0 comments: